March 19th 2023, Sunday 9 am - 11 am
COST: $40, not includes Mindful Mandala deck of cards
In this workshop you will learn a step-by-step guide to resolving your daily emotional challenges. If you are experiencing any of the following this special workshop is for you:
- Stressed from too many things happening in a day
- Having difficulty stilling your mind in meditation
- Unable to think things through to a positive conclusion
- In need of something you can turn to for a quick solution
- Having trouble focusing your thoughts
- Experiencing depression, addiction, low self worth
This workshop will show you a way to inquire about an immediate issue, and know what action to take towards resolution, a way to cut through your Ego’s blocks and get to the heart of the matter quickly. You will be consulting the Self using the Mindful Mandala Cards to clarify, resolve, and better understand life’s pressing issues. The Mindful Mandala Cards will be available for sale at the workshop.
Thirty-five years as a yoga and meditation instructor taught Delia the importance of self-inquiry and the power of stillness. She created the Mindful Mandala cards because life is full of questions. Some are simple inquiries; others are multi-layered concerns that take longer to find an answer. The multiple thoughts they generate make it difficult to sit in stillness and find clarity. The Mindful Mandala Cards are a tool for clearing the mind, bringing needed calm to your stressed mind.